DragezeeY Engine VII
|DragezeeY Engine VII|
|Announce Date||Sep 17, 2012|
|Release Date||Feb 23, 2013|
DragezeeY Engine VII is DragezeeY's seventh engine build with Game Maker 8.0 Pro. It contains elements from the first Mario game to the newest ones. After much criticism of his coding habits and resource organization, DragezeeY made organization and user friendliness a top priority in his more recent work. DragezeeY Engine VII received many positive reviews due to its organization and polish. Unfortunately, it has also been criticized because of the Game Maker rookies who have started to use it as a level editor, resulting in the same problems as Hello clone games, and for its disorganized code.
- Improved Coding - Every script is indented and commented.
- Mountables - Yoshi and the Kuribo Shoe.
- P-Meter - Run like a pro.
- SMB2 / SMB3 & SMW holdable objects.
- One Sprite Animation - Most of the objects uses only 1 sprite for their animations.
- 12 Powerups - Mushroom, Fireflower, Iceflower, Carrot, Leaf, Frog, Tanooki, Hammer, Boomerang, Super, Bomb, Blue Shell, Golden Flower and P-Wing
- No More Annoying Voices
Differences from DragezeeY's previous engines
- Mario's movement has been improved. Now you don't have to press a combination of keys to perform a move.
- 6 new power-ups were added: the Super Leaf, Frog Suit, Tanooki Suit, Blue Shell, Golden Flower and the P-Wing.