Super Leaf Engine
From Mario Fan Games Galaxy Wiki
|Super Leaf Engine|
|Announce Date||Feb 27, 2016|
|Medium||Game Maker: Studio|
Super Leaf Engine is a open-source Super Mario Bros. 3 engine written with Game Maker: Studio. This engine contains features from the third installement of the Super Mario Bros series.
- A fully customizable Mario object with tons of abilities
- Over 80 different enemy AIs
- World Map w/Inventory
- 6 different Power-Ups
- GLSL Colour swapping shader
- Audio engine with support for loop points
Differences from previous Gatete's engines
- This engine is more focused on SMB3.
- This is the first open-source engine Gatete made for Game Maker: Studio.