Wow, Eagle Eye!
How did you spot that last one? I'm SURE that it isn't announced anywhere. --Nite Shadow 18:43, 15 July 2015 (EDT)
- The Site Staff one? Well, I was viewing your profile at the main site, and I noticed your member group there is "Quality Control". Q-Nova 19:35, 15 July 2015 (EDT)
- Huh, sure enough, there it is. Well done! --Nite Shadow 21:42, 15 July 2015 (EDT)
Why the reformatting?
Just wondering: Why do you keep changing pages so that they spell out multiple-digit numbers in word form (for example, "forty-one" instead of "41")? -VinnyVideo 13:05, 30 July 2015 (EDT)
- Well, I'm okay with them spelled out in number form, it's just that I think they look better in word form. Q-Nova 13:37, 30 July 2015 (EDT)
I think Supernova changes his flag occasionally as a joke. I've seen him change it to Antarctica and North Korea before. Normally though his flag is United States. Adam Mallett 03:36, 21 October 2015 (EDT)
You're actually correct
Nah, You are correct with that actually. I currently do not have bureaucrat status on the Wiki. If I did get it at some point, it would be in the Wiki changes logs, much like anything else. My bet is that you would spot it within minutes. ;) --Nite Shadow 22:54, 10 September 2016 (EDT)
Here are some links that should prove useful:
BTW, could you please check your PM box on the forums? Thanks. --Nite Shadow 23:08, 10 September 2016 (EDT)
- Hey, thanks for the links, Nite Shadow! Also, I checked on my PM box, and I left something at your PM box. ;) Q-Nova 23:43, 10 September 2016 (EDT)
No box on 8Tones?
Out of curiosity, why did you remove the standard box from 8Tones's page? Is it because 8Tones isn't considered a video game? --Willsaber 21:21, 25 September 2016 (CST)
- Yeah, it's because to me, it isn't really considered as a video game and would be considered as more of a tool. If a lot of people disagree, however, then I think it could be put back. Q-Nova 23:07, 25 November 2016 (EST)
Thanks for adding those deletion tags to my other avatar files. --LuigiM9 15:08, 16 December 2016 (EST)
- Your welcome! By the way, in case if you are going to add a deletion tag to at least one file, here's a link to a help page that contains what you need to do in order to make a deletion tag: http://wiki.mfgg.net/index.php?title=Help:Image_Formatting Q-Nova 15:31, 16 December 2016 (EST)
Split into sections
I decided to split this talk page into sections, and I think it ended up looking more nicer and organized to me. If a sysop doesn't think this is okay, they can undo the change. Q-Nova 15:31, 16 December 2016 (EST)
- It's YOUR talk page, man... Not a bad idea though. --Nite Shadow 16:03, 16 December 2016 (EST)