- Not to be confused with Sasuke30.
- Not to be confused with Sarahsuke.
Miss: Unknown, as he tends to feint hatefulness towards certain subjects to get laughs out of the results. Wheeljerk is the unbelievably talented, unsurpassably skilled, and altogether magnificent member behind most of the greatest, most adventurous, and most daring moments in all of MFGG history. At least, if you ask Wheeljerk, that is. Not that he isn't a skilled, fast or powerful member. He most certainly is all those things, he's just rather too eager to tell you about that.
MechaChao is one of Wheeljerk's closest friends and is rarely seen without him.
Wheeljerk's wondrous character, a straw-hated demon with 2 cannons attached to his back. The member Jay happens to be a big fan of this character, and draws him often.
Before he was Wheeljerk, his name was Sasuke but he changed it due to new members thinking he was some kind of hardcore Naruto-fan. He tends to change his name with extreme frequency. Last but not least, Wheeljerk hates you. Yeah, you. You know who you are. Don't try to pretend you don't know, either. Wheeljerk hates ignorance.
He is, you might say, a man of wisdom. With an attitude.
- "No one can match my speed! I'm like a bowling ball on a steep hill!"
- "A stupid decision to stop stupidity... fair enough!"
- "There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there."
- "When I say it it's true."
- "Conquest is made from the enemy's ashes!"
- "It's ***** time! ****ing explosion!"
- "OBLIVIOUS NOOBLETS SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?"
- "Sux no JBL"
- "Ban 'em all and let God sort 'em out!"
A short series of Comics created by Wheeljerk for various unknown reasons featuring MechaChao, Kitsune Yamato, Thunder, and Wheeljerk himself. Many other people were used in the comic but only as minor roles or parts. The pages themselves are long-since lost in Wheeljerk's "huge-hard-drive-o-porn".