|Developer(s)||Mario Gamer, Yoshiman|
|Announce Date||February 11th, 2005|
|Release Date||March 10th, 2005|
|Medium||The Games Factory, Multimedia Fusion|
Pyramid Panic is the first Mini-Game collaboration between Mario Gamer and Yoshiman. Released a month after announced, this game would be the first Mini-game competitions winner. It came out to mixed reviews.
Somewhere in the middle of the desert Toad stumbles across an ancient pyramid. While inside it, it starts to collapse-with him in it! Help Toad escape the temple while grabbing as much treasure as you can. Watch out for falling debris though, one hit from that and your game is over.
- Mario Gamer's first game on MFGG.
- Winner of the first of the Mini-game competitions.
- Several MFGGers appearing in the high scores. Including Avi, Yoshiman, Msonic and Mario Gamer.
- Toad is playable in the controls and high scores scenes.
- Working title was Escape the Temple.
- Win the game and you'll be treated to an alternate title screen. (Pictured above)
File Size: Unknown
|Games Developed by Mario Gamer & Yoshiman|
|Full Feature Games|
|Super Mario Theta|
|Pyramid Panic | Tidal Toss | Helicopter Havoc|
|Mario Spy | Mario Kart: Beanbean Circuit | Resident Wario Land|