|Announce Date||June 11, 2013|
|Release Date||December 16, 2015|
|Input||Keyboard, Mouse (partially)|
|P-Switch Predicament was named Game of the Month in January 2016.|
P-Switch Predicament is a joke game that is made by Vimimin. It stars Mario, who is trying to stop whoever is breaking up the peace of the P-Switch in P-Switch Peninsula. The engine used in this game is a replica of an early version of the Hello Engine. The levels in the game are based off of many different fangames that have been released on MFGG.
Ordered from first to last:
- Division Fields - Parodies most of Hello's fangames.
- Casual Chat - Parodies Super Charisma Bros. by Vimimin.
- Phone Booth - Does not parody a specific fangame. It must be revisited after the P-Switch level is completed.
- Giant Island - Parodies Super Mario Epic 2 by Jeff Silvers.
- Launch Base - Parodies Mario In Space by Thunder Dragon.
- Walrus Beach - Parodies Revenge of the Walrus by VinnyVideo.
- P-Switch - Parodies Yoshi vs. Windows by supertoad2k.
- Toad House - Also does not parody a specific fangame. Completing it will reveal the credits.
A level and a castle can be found in the map, but they cannot be visited before the Toad House is accessed, which is required in order to beat the game.
P-Switch Predicament had received but one mixed review in the main site. It praised Dudim's Skype calls, but it criticized the boss fights and the near lack of humor. On the MFGG Awards of 2015, P-Switch Predicament was nominated for Best Story, while it tied with P2013X and Hello Fangaming Collection for Funniest Game.
File Size: 24.51 MB