a guy that's just here
|Interests:||anything but rape|
Mariofan1122 is a member that joined the forums and main site in July 2015. He is most known for creating the topic "a little help?", where he wanted to know how to give a negative score to the infamous Paper Mario World. An eccentric member prone to mood swings, his posting habits have made him widely regarded as a troll. He has an extreme dislike for LuigiM9, wanting him banned and claiming he stalks him. Mariofan has also accused LuigiM9 of locking "a little help?", thus 'killing' Mario Boom, a joke game concept created by Mariofan.
About eight days after he first joined, he ceased browsing the forums; however, he is suspected to have made a dupe account called "theeverydayguy", which also asked how to give a negative score to Paper Mario World, as well as having very similar grammar and posting habits.
On the main site, Mariofan1122 has posted quite a bit of comments (some of which, has been seen by members as rather needlessly rude) and a couple reviews that has been considered by many to be low-quality. He was banned in April, 2016.
- because,if "quality" control lets THIS on,who KNOWS might show up. Someone might even make a game called "Mario boom" that has mario redesigned as a TOILET with the WORST gameplay ever on there!
- paper mario world belongs in...*puts sunglasses on* ...the shredder. YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!
- speaking of trolls,is it true a game called "Sonic's bible adventure" was once on here? <:|
- LuigiM9 killed it. He lock the topic. He ruined the fun. He should'nt be here. LuigiM9,go away.
- screw off a screw
- ...wat? ._.
- So.......now what?
- His forum profile claims he is forty-two years old as of 2015.
- He was quickly issued warnings to the point where his percentage was once 43%.