Gato first joined MFGG on April 15th, 2006. Gato's spriting abilities have won him several competitions. On August 22, 2014, Gato was promoted to Site Staff, along with Yoshbert. On September 11, 2015, Gato was promoted to Global Moderator, along with Blutorus. On December 7th, he resigned his position as Global Moderator. He kindly asked VinnyVideo to make the choice for him. On February 26, 2018, Gato was abandoned by the Site Staff for being a ruffian, but a righteous one at that.
Like many other MFGGers in the past, Gato is known to have a couple of characters associated with role play.
- Fonki Yoshi: His previous character upon joining MFGG was a yellow Boshi recolor capable of spewing out radioactive waste from his mouth. This character was abandoned due to sheer unoriginality. Many members at the time made fun of the character by calling it a "funky Yoshi."
- Fonki Bot: His current character is a robotic suit-wearing cat with draconic characteristics. This character occasionally undergoes insignificant revision and redesign. Gato eventually gave the original character the eponymous name as a friendly jest by Smoke.
- He is one of the very few Mexican members to frequent the MFGG forums.
- The very first Mario fangame he played was Mario & Luigi for the DOS operating system when he was roughly ten years old.
- From browsing for more of these fangames, he first discovered the existence of MFGG on 2004. However, he failed to join the community from forgetting how the acronym was spelled at the time.
- His favorite Mario fangame to date is Super Mario XP.
- He is a regular member of the MFGG IRC.
- He did not favor The Split.
- He likes The Matrix a little too much.
- He respected DJ Yoshiman and Sasuke.
- He respects Thunder Dragon, 100%.
- His best MFGG friend is Mechant.
- His only game project is Super Mario Gear Solid, or SMGS for short.
- His favorite anime character is Jotaro Kujo.
- His favorite cartoon character is Conker.
- His favorite transformer is Lockdown.
- His favorite Castlevania game is Portrait of Ruin.
- His very first MGS game was Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater roughly when it premiered.
- As one would guess, his favorite color is grey.