Gatete's current reference as drawn by Neweegee.
|Former & Other Groups|
|Aliases:||CatezeeY, Darkyoshi, DeeY, DragezeeY, GateteVerde, and Steluxe|
|Real name:||Jagoba Barrio|
|Interests:||Fangames, Spriting, Meowing, Purring, Whiskas, Catnip, Napping|
Gatete (also known as GateteVerde on the forums) is from Spain and joined MFGG on November 17, 2007. His character is a small dark green cat. Gatete is known for his impressive GML programming/spriting skills. On early 2016, Gatete used Clickteam Fusion 2.5 for a bit, and made a couple engines with it.
- Eerie's Mansion - This is the entry that Gatete made for Minigame Competition #38 on the IPB forums.
- Eerie's Mansion 2 - The sequel to Eerie's Mansion. It is currently scrapped, although many considered it to contain a better quality.
- Luigi's Day - This is the entry that Gatete made for Minigame Competition #33 on the newer iteration of the phpBB board.
- A Plumber's Journey - A fangame that is based on the original Super Mario Bros. game, and uses sprites made by Mit.
- Fangamer DeeY Engine Exi - His 6th old engine is quite similar to Hello Engine 4.
- DragezeeY Engine VII - This is the seventh installment of the open-source Mario engine that Gatete made.
- Super Leaf Engine - A open source Super Mario Bros. 3 engine made with Game Maker: Studio.
- Darkyoshi - A dark green Yoshi with red eyes, known for his first ref.
- DragezeeY - Gatete's most commonly known ref, which is similar to Darkyoshi but smaller.
- Gatete - A cat which is the result of a curse cast by Hypernova.
- Gatete is one of the few Spanish members that are active on the forum.
- Gatete is known for making open-source engines but is sometimes criticized for rarely finishing what he starts.